Buy an Air Fryer Online at Crompton for Healthy Cooking
Indulging in your favourite fried foods has never been easier or healthier than with Crompton’s top-of-the-line air fryers. Say hello to one of the best air fryers available online and enjoy crispy and delicious food without worrying about excess oil and calories.
Crompton air fryers provide superior performance and are available at affordable prices, making them stand out among other brands. Buy an air fryer online today for an oil-free cooking experience without compromising food cravings.
What is an Air Fryer?
An air fryer is a kitchen appliance that uses hot air to fry food. It typically works by circulating hot air around the food in a small, enclosed space, creating a crispy exterior while keeping the interior moist. Air fryers are often used as a healthier alternative to traditional deep-frying methods, as they use less oil and can produce similar results. They can be used to cook a variety of foods, including french fries, chicken, fish, and vegetables.
What are the Different Uses of Air Fryers?
An air fryer uses little to no oil to cook food. Here are some of the dishes you can make using Crompton’s Air Fryer:
- French fries, nuggets, cutlets and samosas
- Cheese sticks and sauteed vegetables
Vegetables like potato, broccoli, and cauliflower can also be cooked and made into crispy dishes in no time. An air fryer can also be used to bake brownies or cakes and to roast chicken for a heart-filling brunch on Sunday.
What Makes an Air Fryer a Must-buy for Health Enthusiasts?
An air fryer is a must-buy kitchen appliance in India for the following reasons:
- Cooking in an air fryer needs only a little oil. As a result, the food has significantly fewer calories and its crispiness is maintained.
- Air fryer machine heats food items in no time.
- It’s popular among people who are on a diet and want to lose weight or have health-related issues.
Features and Benefits of Crompton Air Fryer
Here are the top features and Benefits of Air Fryers that are a must-have.
- Crompton’s air fryer has quick fry technology with superhelix heating elements and jet turbo fins to make crispy fried foods quicker than ever.
- The jet turbo fins help remove the moisture content making the food crisp.
- Crompton’s air fryer comes with a recipe book.
- The air fryer has a large circular bowl enabling it to cook more food simultaneously.
- Temperature and timer control features help to prepare meals within minutes.
- We also offer free accessories like tongs and oil brushes to ease the cooking and cleaning schedule.
Is Crompton’s Air Fryer Worth Buying for Quick and Healthy Cooking?
Air Fryer for Oil-free Cooking
Crompton’s NourisPro DG 1500 Watt air fryer is the most ideal appliance. The main features of the air fryer are the superhelix heating element, jet turbo fins, a large inner bowl, and 8 Indie present menus. Along with this, Crompton provides air fryer recipes of delicious recipes.
This air fryer has a capacity of 4.5 litres and variable temperature control of up to 200 degrees. It comes with a warranty period of upto 3 years for the heating element and 2 years for the appliance. Its features make it a perfect choice for cooking oil-free delicious food. While using an Air Fryer, avoid making these 5 mistakes.
Air Fryer with Rapid Air Technology
Crompton’s NourisPro Mechanical air fryer with rapid air technology has similar features to the NourisPro DG 1500W air fryer. It also enables quick fry technology using superhelix heating elements and jet turbo fins.
The only difference apart from the purpose of the air fryers is their prices. The NourisPro DG 1500 Watt air fryer is slightly more expensive than this air fryer with rapid air technology.
Refer to our Air Fryer buying guide, your support manual to choose the right fryer.
Air Fryer FAQs
1. Is air-fried food healthy?
Air-fried food is considered better and healthier than deep-fried food. The oil content in air fried food is much lesser than deep fried food which is way they may be helpful for people who want to lose weight.
2. How does an air fryer work?
An air fryer is a type of machine that cooks food by frying it in hot air. The hot air is circulated around the food with the help of a tiny fan.
3. How to make french fries in an air fryer?
French fries can be made in the air fryer with the same recipe as the fried version. However, an air fryer only needs a spoonful of oil to make the potatoes crispy outside and soft inside while eating.
4. What is the difference between an air fryer and an oven?
An air fryer uses extremely hot air and circulates it to make the food crispy. At the same time, an oven uses still air to cook food items.