Interior Lighting Designs To Give Your Home A Makeover
Ever wondered what adds that extra touch of finesse to one’s home apart from the decor? It’s the home interior lighting. Interior lighting designs can both make and break a home’s ambience. Your room can look mellow, exciting, colourful or simply minimalistic with the help of the home lighting designs you choose. Pick and choose from a number of options and bring all those aesthetic Instagram posts you’ve been saving to life. Here’s a guide that will help you choose the right light design for your home interiors.
Elegant Lighting Ideas For Your Living Room
Let’s take a look at how you can transform your living room into the place you’ve always wanted with these interior lighting designs for your living room.
1. You can lift the aesthetic mood of your living room even with the most basic ceiling light. Add them and watch your house glow!
2. You can add a batten light or two to illuminate the entire space.
3. One of the most important rules in the modern living room lighting design guide is to have a chandelier that’s subtle but makes a statement.
4. Up your interior lighting design game in your living room by adorning your walls with strip lights and adding spotlights to highlight your show pieces.
Creative Lighting Ideas For Your Bedroom
The bedroom is a safe haven for you to retire after a long, tiring day. Here’s how you can enhance all creatively thought-out designs in your bedroom, with the help of some bedroom lighting ideas.
1. Add dim lights in your bedroom to complement its ambience. Warm or white ceiling lights will do the trick.
2. For all those midnight trips you make to drink water from the kitchen, bedside lamps can be of great help. They can also assist you with all those bedtime stories or cosy novel-reading sessions.
3. Add aesthetics to your room with LED lights. They look chic and can add a soft touch to your bedroom.
4. Adorn your wardrobe and mirror with some strip lights to amplify the colour of your walls and furniture. Pair them up with a mellow wallpaper behind, and you will have a room with brilliant wardrobe light design before you.
Spruce Up Your Kitchen With Some Modular Lighting Ideas
If you’re searching for lighting ideas for your kitchen, your search ends here because we have some for you.
1. Your kitchen space should be bright and airy. Make sure you have good ventilation and minimal artificial lighting. Leave more space for natural light to enhance your kitchen’s aesthetics.
2. Better your kitchen lighting designs with some cool day lights for your ceiling. This can create an ambience of warmth and cooling.
3. Add some spotlights below the storage cabinets on the top of your kitchen to help evenly distribute light and highlight important spaces.
4. LED downlights can be used for kitchen island lighting. You can also use LED strip lights to create an aesthetic effect.
Create A Divine Aura With Some Lights For Your Pooja Room
Pooja rooms are always smaller as compared to other spaces and require brighter lights. Here are a few pooja room lighting ideas to enhance the aura of your pooja room
1. Pooja rooms resonate with peace. Use soft, warm lights to create a serene ambience to add to your mandir light designs.
2. Home temple lighting includes a number of focus lights to illuminate and brighten up the room.
3. Focus on spotlights to highlight idols and images in your home temple.
4. Choosing temple lighting designs can be made simpler with whiter walls and opaque furniture to enhance the lighting.
Aesthetic Balcony Lighting Ideas
If you’ve always dreamed of the perfect fairy lights in your balcony, here are some tips for you.
1. You can add a bunch of fluorescent fairy lights on the railing of your balcony and watch the magic unfold.
2. With a couple of LED balcony lights, you can enjoy mellow conversations with your loved ones on most days and host get-togethers during weekends.
3. You can also add some recessed lighting above your swing or add some strip lights to complete the set-up.
Interior lighting can be really funky and creative to work around with the right tweaks in the right corners. Home lighting ideas don’t require elaborate guides, all you need to do is assess your interior design, understand the area and ambience, and install lights accordingly. We hope with the help of this article, you can create your own, unique house interior lighting design.