3 Must Have Home Appliances for Winter
The months of November to mid-February are usually cold for most parts of India. This time period is when winter is at its peak, especially in the North and North-Eastern part of the country. Rightfully so, these are the months when there is a need to purchase appliances for home that help to relatively provide a warmer atmosphere.
Which Winter Appliances do you need for your home?
If you’re looking for appliances for your home during the winter months, the below-mentioned ones are the most important.
1. A room heater to keep you cosy and warm in winter.
2. Water heater for relaxing baths during winter
3. A modern electric kettle to heat or reheat water, milk, and other beverages.
In this guide, you can learn about the different winter appliances for your home that you can purchase in the upcoming months. This will help keep you and your family warm and provide a respite from the biting cold in the air around you.
Types of Room Heaters for Winter
Purchasing a room heater for winter is one of the best investments that you can make for yourself and your family. With a stylish-built and efficient output, these room heaters are ideal for both small and big spaces. At Crompton, we recommend purchasing any of the following heater for room in winters to keep your space warm and comfortable. But while using room heaters, you need to keep some safety tips in mind.
- Oil-fueled Heater: This convection heater for winter is made of an oil-filled radiator to ensure that your home is gradually warmed up. Even though it has oil in it, it uses electricity to heat up and only has the oil in its cradle to supply the warmth.
- Heat Convector: This is one of the best room heaters for winter that uses convection to move heat through the development of fluid or gas. Similar to how a convection oven works, it depends on the air around to start warming up the room from the top. It is available in 3 different varieties with two to three heat settings to choose from.
- Halogen Heater: One of the more popular types of room heaters is the Halogen Heater that uses halogen properties instead of electrical curls containing propane or butane. This appliance for home is lightweight and can be plugged to a source to warm up the space around it. This is also considered as one of the best room heaters for winter available in the market today.
- Quartz Heater: This room heater for winter is made up of heating components encased in quartz-glass tubes that emit infrared radiation in front of a reflective backdrop. It has dual-heating settings enabling you to warm up your space as per your requirements. It automatically turns off in case it is bumped and is also safe for children to use. Its outer body is made of plastic that keeps this appliance for home cool even when it’s turned on.
- Ceramic Heater: This heater for winter warms up the space quickly and is considered to be one of the most cost-efficient purchases in the market. It has a Powder-Coated Metallic Body that provides excellent resilience to the heating appliance and prevents chipping. It is also safe to use by the whole family, including youngsters. It is greatly resistant to corrosion, ensuring high longevity.
What are the Benefits of Room Heaters?
The types of room heaters available today offer the following proven benefits for different sizes of homes.
1. They are affordable and hence suitable for small homes.
2. They are usually lightweight and easy to carry from one room to another.
3. They heat up quickly and hence don’t have to be turned on for long hours.
4. They are easy to use and can also be safely switched on by youngsters in the family.
Types of Water Heaters for Winter
If you want to utilise hot water in winter, purchasing a water heater is the ideal choice. They heat up your bath water instantly and can help you have relaxing showers when the temperature falls low.
Below are a few of the best types of water heaters you can purchase today.
1. Storage Water Heaters: Available in various capacities, these water heaters for winter ensure you get fresh hot water, all year round. They are composed of a superior coating to protect the body of the appliance for home. Within a few minutes of turning on the device, hot water fills up in the water heater which can be utilised for the duration of your shower. The heating element is also of high quality ensuring that the appliance heats water efficiently.
2. Instant Water Heaters: These are one of the popular types of water heaters for winter. You can get an immediate supply of hot water within seconds of turning the appliance on. Also available in different capacities, instant water heaters can be turned off once they are filled as they keep the water hot and fresh for an adequate amount of time.
3. Immersion Rods: If your water heating requirements are low wherein you don’t need to install a brand new appliance at home, using an immersion rod is a good choice. Just switch it on, dip it in your bath water and voila! Hot water in a few minutes! It is composed of superior features like a high-quality heating element for longer life and shockproof plastic handle.
What are the Benefits of Water Heaters?
With the innumerable types of hot water heaters available leaving you spoilt for choice, here are a few benefits of using this appliance in the winter months.
1. Heats up your bath water in no time.
2. Reduces energy costs due to their quick turnaround time.
3. Lasts for nearly 6-10 years.
4. Have an increased longevity owing to timely servicing of the appliance.
A Water heater offer significant benefits, but you need to ensure that it is maintained well, and we’ll tell you why. So, follow our tips to make your water heater Winter ready!
Benefits & Uses of Electrical Kettles in Winter?
Whether you like tea or coffee in the morning, an electric kettle can save you time and energy in the kitchen. An electric kettle uses a small amount of power to heat up or reheat your favourite beverages, any time of the day.
One of the more popular choices from the house of Crompton include the DeluxeHot modern electric kettle. It can store fluids upto 1.7 litres and also comes with a removable tea infuser to mix your favourite leaves. When the device is turned on, it is indicated by a blue LED light. The body of the appliance is made up of borosilicate glass offering durability and resistance. It also automatically shuts off once your beverage reaches its desired temperature. Even with all the user-friendly features that our kettles offers, they need to be cleaned well after every use, for a longer lifespan. Let us help you with some tips to clean your kettle.
You need to purchase the right kettle for the benefits that an electric kettle offers.
1. Warms up water, tea, coffee, and other beverages within seconds of being turned on.
2. Consumes a small amount of power saving electricity costs.
3. Comes with an LED indicator to let you know when the device is on or off.
4. Automatically turns off once the beverage in the appliance reaches its desired level of heat.
5. Has enough capacity to store one cup of any beverage you like.
Your perfect winter appliance for your home should be purchased from Crompton. Not only will you get different varieties of room heaters, water heaters, and electric kettles, but you can also stay assured of the quality and warranty that comes with these products. Moreover, each electrical appliance is affordable and caters to different types of spaces, and use cases.
Whether you live alone, with family, or are constantly travelling, there is a winter appliance for your every need at Crompton. Make a purchase today to see the difference and high quality offered by the products.